The property director manages our Humanist Community Center in Mesa. In addition to driving the direction of the organization, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Keeping the property in a maintained, safe, and clean state at all times
- Fixing things that break
- Performing the maintenance as indicated in the calendar including, but not limited to: fire inspections, security system maintenance, etc.
- Scheduling work parties to fix any of the above issues
- Keeping the grounds well-maintained, clean, and free of litter
- Improving the property to help cut costs or provide a benefit to our membership
- Pest control
- Supervise cleaning and repairs
- Carpets require cleaning bi-annually
- Supervise housekeeper work
- Supervise grounds-keeper work
- Building a small team to assist you
Without our Community Center, we will not be able to continue to adequately serve our community. Please consider helping us succeed in our mission!