Need a meeting place? The Humanist Community Center is available for rent for activities that support the community and the members of HSGP or help fulfill the mission of HSGP. Our facility has the following amenities:
- 1,800 sqft or 167.2m² of beautiful meeting space
- Air conditioned for the hotter months
- A large patio with lights and fans for the cooler months
- 34 parking spaces
- Projector and a large, built-in projection screen
- Lectern for a computer and/or notes with mounted microphone
- Computer, mobile device, and laptop connectors including HDMI and VGA
- Sound system with a wireless hand-held microphone and a wireless lapel microphone as well as the ability to hook up computers and mobile devices
- Wireless laser/pointer and presentation remote control
- DVD player
- Collapsable tables
- Sturdy chairs with comfortable cushioning
- A small kitchen for warming or re-heating snacks or light meals
- A refrigerator and freezer for ice, drinks, or snacks
- An upright piano
- Restrooms and a family, unisex-restroom
Make your event a success!
The Humanist Community Center is available for rentals on a case-by-case basis.
An insurance rider to cover liability may be required of the renter depending on the type of event.
In all cases, HSGP scheduled events take priority over potential rentals.