The President is the primary face of the organization, but they are not the organization. The President’s primary responsibility is to inspire others to build a better and more robust Humanist community.
In addition to driving the direction of the organization, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Presiding over board meetings to ensure that they are orderly, productive, and serve the best interests of the membership and organization
- Inspire the board and membership to be leaders and take ownership of projects and events
- Lead the Sunday Speaker events
- Be the public face of the organization
- Resolve and delegate issues or problems with the organization
- Write a monthly newsletter article