Update from Sadie:
Mesa SMART is now hosting 6 online meetings a week, using the zoom app. Please download it to your phone if you wish – or you can use a browser on a laptop.
Here is the info for the recurring evening meeting, every day (excepting Thursdays) at 7 to 8 30pm:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 245 809 882
I hope to see you there!
Are you or somebody you know suffering from an addiction to alcohol, smoking, drugs, food, or something else? Are you looking for a secular support group for those addictions?
We all know about other 12-step groups and the lack of a scientific basis for support, but what about programs for the non-believer? Introducing, SMART recovery!
This event is free and open to the public.
To support individuals who have chosen to abstain, or are considering abstinence from any type of addictive behaviors (substances or activities), by teaching how to change self-defeating thinking, emotions, and actions; and to work towards long-term satisfactions and quality of life.
* Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance.
* Encourages individuals to recover and live satisfying lives.
* Teaches tools and techniques for self-directed change.
* Meetings are educational and include open discussions.
* Advocates the appropriate use of prescribed medications and psychological treatments.
* Evolves as scientific knowledge of addiction recovery evolves. If you wish to attend but prefer to RSVP confidentially, send a Meetup Message to one of our hosts. Need to know more? Check out their videos: SMART Recovery
If you have any questions or would like additional information, you can contact the facilitator (Sadie) on her cell phone at 602-303-2012 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mesa, AZ 85211